Nutrition, Fitness and Wellness are at the fore front of a healthy lifestyle. Knowing how to strike a happy medium between them is not easy.
My name is Becca and I am a nutrition coach with qualifications in Nutrition for health and weight management, Nutrition for sport and exercise, exercise for fat loss, behaviour change coaching and pre and post natal nutrition.
I am also a Level 2 Gym Instructor with the ability to create tailored programmes along side nutrition advice and planning to help you on your journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle. I specialise in core strength and postural correction, circuits, resistance training and also functional equipment training.
I gained all my qualifications through Future Fit Ltd, who were awarded UK’s number one Training Provider in 2017 and 2018.
I help clients on a one to one basis as well as group consultations. My classes and courses are tailored to suit each client as each client is different.
I offer a fun, motivational hands on approach whilst making my sessions enjoyable. My goal is to help all my clients succeed in their progress and change their mindset as well as developing the skills to reach their own goals – there are no diets or meal plans involved!!
My ethos is fitter, happier, healthier, I don’t offer a one size fits all programme, what I can offer is advice, education and information and a new outlook on how to eat and drink well, sleep better, move more and relax easier.
I won’t bamboozle you with numbers or terminology, I want your journey with me to be enjoyable, fun, motivating and most of all successful. This is a lifestyle change for good not just for after Christmas!!
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
- Nutrition and Weight Management Programmes – Food Diary Analysis and tailored plans to suit individual needs. Group Courses also available at venues across Cambs, Beds and Herts
- Fitness Instruction – Easy to follow exercise regimes tailored to suit individual client needs and abilities
- Nutrition for Sport – Diet Analysis and plans to maximise clients potential in their chosen sport.
- Core Strengthening and Posture Correction – Learn how to increase your core strength through progressive exercises and how to improve your posture to increase daily functional ability
- Life Coaching and Behaviour Management Change – One to One sessions held face to face or remote depending on location get some fresh air and burn some calories.
- Corporate Fitness Sessions and Team Building Day Workshops – Grab you colleagues and head outside at lunch time to get some fresh air and burn some calories. Team Building Workshops available for that perfect way to bring your employees together through sport and exercise.
- Kids Sports Coaching – Group coaching sessions for children at various venues across Cambs, Herts and Beds
- Kids Sports Parties – At home or a venue of your choice, qualified sports coach with DBS, First Aid and all sports equipment to entertain your child and their friends
I’m waiting to help you start your journey.
Fitter, Happier, Healthier 😊